Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/10/2011 6:55 am
This has happened to us for the last time. We are going to purchase a Memory Copier and copy every unit we touch.
Anybody have advice of which one to go with? The only option I see is the Dataman?
Thanks in advance.
04/10/2011 3:27 pm
just remember to place the chips in the right way. a company did this trying to copy 401 chips down our way and didnt put the chips in the right way and fried them. otis lost the job friday and got the job back on the monnday!!!
05/10/2011 6:39 am
I will tell you which one NOT to get. I got stuck with this EPROM+ Technology unit. It needs a different adapter for about everything you use it for. It uses an old DOS program that requires a dedicated legacy printer port. So far I have run into three chips that it did not support. It reminds me of a relic from 10 yrs ago.