Elevator Forum

MECA elevator schem...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MECA elevator schematics

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,373 Views
(@doug918)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12915]
Does anybody know where I can get information on a MECA elevator? I need to know where to get prints, manuals, etc. This is a residential elevator and I have nothing to go on if it needs repair. Thanks for any information anyone can provide.



   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They have long since gone out of business. No support at all. No parts either! They used Cemco door parts with GAL swing door locks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Doug, are you a mechanic or is it in your house?



   
ReplyQuote
(@doug918)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
My company does residential elevators and we have a new customer with one of these Meca's.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top