Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCE with EMS Drive

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,035 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13401]
We have a couple MCE VFMC-1000-PTC on service that are equipped with EMS VVVF drives. I have been told these drives are no longer supported.

Has anyone done a Yaskawa or magnatek conversion on with this controller through MCE? I know they offer a conversion but I was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience doing one?



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've never had to convert one. Although I have some that are set up with the Yaskawa G3 drive. If you would like, I'll send you a 4 stop print and any other information I have. Then you can compare the information to the unit you are speaking of. Last, Lee McKinney or Stanley Zang at MCE are great to deal with for information.

PM your Email if you think the info would be useful.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top