Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/02/2015 11:58 pm
Hello everyone in the forum
I have a concern that check
turns out I have uma machine kone MX 05-10
I need to know what RPM, HP, and the number of Poles and the frequency of this machine.
I need them since we changed the frequency of this control inverter and I have it set with the data of the machine.,
I have a concern that check
turns out I have uma machine kone MX 05-10
I need to know what RPM, HP, and the number of Poles and the frequency of this machine.
I need them since we changed the frequency of this control inverter and I have it set with the data of the machine.,
Best regards
12/02/2015 1:34 am
Do you need a tool for picking the brake from the car top?
23/02/2015 10:02 pm
MX 05/10
2.8kw
280volts
9amps
12hz
112rpm
shiv diam 340mm
roped 2:1
Hope that helps