Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Mce vfmc100

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,438 Views
(@mike74)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9532]
I have a drive fault low motor current. I called Mce and they had me bypass the pm relay and it still faults. I have disconnected the motor leads and still same thing and also changed the pm relay. Mce says I have a bad drive but I want to exhaust all other possibilities before ordering a new drive. Any help would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wouldnt the maufacturer know their product!!!!!...sounds like you are just being a tight arse!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@mike74)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Any Technical answers? I don't mind spending money I just don't like wasting it!

Last edited by mike74; 01/16/14 03:48 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Bad drive

Went through this before changed drive board on a hunch
Fought it for another 6 months . Sent the drive in got another back
Boom no mo troubles



   
ReplyQuote
(@sccjr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you can try swapping drive w/ another elevator. Theres tons of other checks you can do but if mce told you it was the drive go with it. Don't feel pressure from the shop it is what it is. Thats why your company pays mce for tech support.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mike74)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you all for your help. It is much appreciated, drive on order!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top