Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/10/2024 12:50 am
Hi. I have an MCE VFMC-1000, with an LS-qute reader.
I keep getting “leveling sensor failure-off position”. Then it shuts down on MTL. I Reset controller and will run until it randomly happens again, sometimes 30 mins later, sometimes two days later . Its always floor level, i dont know if it happens coming into the floor or when its idle. No one has ever been in it when it happens. I have replaced the tape reader unit. It ran for a day and happened all over again. It’s usually the same floor (6) but not always.
Magnets look ok visually. The elevator gets alot of use in an elderly 12 floor building
I keep getting “leveling sensor failure-off position”. Then it shuts down on MTL. I Reset controller and will run until it randomly happens again, sometimes 30 mins later, sometimes two days later . Its always floor level, i dont know if it happens coming into the floor or when its idle. No one has ever been in it when it happens. I have replaced the tape reader unit. It ran for a day and happened all over again. It’s usually the same floor (6) but not always.
Magnets look ok visually. The elevator gets alot of use in an elderly 12 floor building
10/10/2024 3:46 am
MCE tech support 916-463-9200
10/10/2024 5:45 am
Use the MLT data trap if if the software is new enough. You can see the state of the IOs when it happened. Question though, how are you seeing the level sensor failure error if it’s on MLT when you get there?
12/10/2024 11:18 pm
The ac interface boards are great for intermittent problems too. Check those, and at a minimum replace the relays on them
Topic starter
28/11/2024 12:19 am
The lcd screen displays “ leveling sensor failure”
Topic starter
28/11/2024 12:19 am
Thank you , i will check