Elevator Forum

MCE Destination dis...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MCE Destination dispatch

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.9 K Views
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12724]
Has anyone done any mods with motion control destination dispatch?
we are asked to bid on a mod with destination dispatch and wanted to see if anyone
has any experiences positive or negative.



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ive only heard rumors, not any good rumors...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Destination Dispatch is the Socialization of Elevator Dispatching. Everyone else knows how to get you where your going better then you. Not great for all applications.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Scott, I've been involved with several bids to install MCE destination dispatch but we always get under bid by the majors because MCEs Destination Dispatch is much more expensive then the proprietary systems. We've never actually had the opportunity to install a system for this reason. Let me know how it works if you get it. Good Luck!



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm curious if Motion has worked the bugs out also, I'm not a fan of destination dispatch.



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Best quote from a tenant of a building we installed Compass in during orientation day "How am I supposed to know where I am going before I get into an elevator?"



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've seen them all, SEC's Port blows everything else off the map...



   
ReplyQuote
(@dre1383)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We just installed what MCE called a destination dispatching lite, which is more like a security based dispatching. Granted we got a few different prices for the customer and they did not want to pay for the full package.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top