Err 55
Fault description:
Stop at another landing floor
Fault cause:
• Check F5-25 door open/close signal NO/NC
• Check the cable of door open/close signal
• Check the door close signal always valid
Disposal way:
Subcode 101- Check the door open limit signal at the present floor.
I checked all the fault cause but it does not align
I don't know if the unit has lost the ability to dispatch on automatic mode and to note the hall buttons works perfectly.
*Can you see on the door controller or on the main controller the door inputs for open limit and close limits?
*That last “fault cause” - that the close limit seems to be on/valid all the time, is it on regardless of door position?
*Are the DOL/DCL limits magnetic type?
*And you’ve checked each wire for the door control on the door controller and on the main controller to be sure they’re tight and secure?
This is a looong shut....... have to try:
Are there by any chance A button Called something like this on the controller board:
DDO (Disable door operation)
As the one otis have on lcbII
Or someone have disabled the Doors in the menu's or through A test tool..........
/shoemaker
Yes the DOL/DCL limits are magnetic type.
Each wire was checked for the door control on the door controller and on the main controller and they’re tight and secure.
Got some readings from the drive and I'm working on my findings
And yes I saw that switch on the Otis lifts which is very convenient at times.
So I'll try it and see if the car calls are being registered in spite of it being disabled. From there I'll see if the door drive is somehow causing the car calls to register or if it is an isolated secondary issue I'm having.
Have you seen it running ???
Cause of the error was found
The open limit (input) OPI magnetic contact was found to be out of range of the magnet which switches the state and close the switch. What was interesting though is that the lift worked perfectly for years without showing an error for this.
The door drive was tested and all wires was tested for continuity. The magnetic switches was tested and found to be responding as should but still I wasn't getting a 24VDC on OPI and in return and output signal wasn't sending to the controls which registered an error 55. The magnet switch was adjusted within range and the lift was place to run. The random car calls that the unit was experiencing ended immediately which is evident upon resolving the issue.
Typical are those magnetic strips affixed to a steel tape in the shaft way for floor position and slow down points.