Elevator Forum

LRVF / I motion doo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

LRVF / I motion door controller

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,646 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33403]
Hello. Does anybody have any print for LRVF with I motion door controller. Specifically trying to install new Saftey curtain. But the original one plugs into the Otis top of car unit with the emergency lighting battery and all that stuff.



   
Quote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You should be able to find them at unitec.com under the door operator section. You should be able to find the applicable circuitry even in the Glide A/P docs too.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the car top box connection look anything like this? This is what you’d have on a 211 or 311 but may be the same terminal block. Made this for reference to wire a Cedes edge directly in without the blue box.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9of93z1o61gvmlq/OPTIGUARD%20Edge%20Replacement%20%28Direct%20Wire%29.pdf?dl=0



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It does look like that. It’s the Otis TOC interface unit. same as 211 I have GAL Saftey edge. So this shows how to wire your receiver and transmitter directly to terminal board ?

Last edited by Jluff; 07/15/22 10:00 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m not sure if this will work for the GAL edges. I don’t have much experience with them so can’t tell you if the output logic is correct. The 211/311s want 0v on EDP for the doors to close and 30v to prevent the doors from closing. If that’s what you get out of the GAL edge (and that’s what your LRVF is looking for) it will work. Nice thing about all the Cedes Mini edges is they have a selector (white) wire to change the output logic without an interface box.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sounds good. I’m going to get a Cedes mini edge for this



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Where can I buy cedes edges ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think we get them right from Cedes. You can order the Optiguard kit from Unitec and pretty sure you can get a Cedes edge from Verrical Express.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
CED has them for a couple hundred less than Unitec.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yup. I found same place in Connetitcut called CED elevator and electrical . They sell the Cedes mini for 350$. Dirt what’s the Optiguard kit?

Last edited by Jluff; 07/27/22 12:18 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Optiguard is just what Unitec calls their Lambda replacement kit. It’s just a Cedes Mini kit with the blue box power supply



   
ReplyQuote
(@arknative2)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top