Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

LRV issue

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,641 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38062]
Got an Otis LRV on the springs. Can’t run up. DR relay is picked. In ground jack. Sent relay and controller board off for repair. Got them back from repair, still nothing. Voltages and fuses are good. Any suggestions on what next?



   
Quote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you ground the pm and umv contacts will the car move up? Need to check your 9vdc doesn't have any ac current on it



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was able to get it moving energizing the up coil and pushing in on the wye contactor but still won't run on automatic or inspection. I've also checked the limit switches and they are all good.



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was able to get it moving energizing the up coil and pushing in on the wye contactor but still won't run on automatic or inspection. I've also checked the limit switches and they are all good.



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It needs the PM relay to fire for it to run, but no matter what I do, I can't get it fire



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your DCL, it has to be open for car to run.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alto101)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The controllers are shitty to work on. I don’t take them on unless the client is ready to rip it out and do a mod. No help to your situation besides the simple truth. Waste too much time and the clients money. The tanks can usually stay .



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you have good voltage on A1 of the PM coil and you ground A2 on PM and it'll pull in then you have a processor issue



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top