Elevator Forum

Garavanta xpress 2 ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Garavanta xpress 2 questions

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,208 Views
(@Robotech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38057]
I have one of these stair lifts and I’m gonna include the prints but everything checks out as far as the safeties skirt switch. I press the button the ramp comes down both arms come down and the relay pulls to go up and then nothing. I couldn’t find the thermal limit for the motor. That’s the only thing I didn’t check. Any ideas.
Thanks
Attachments
image000000.jpeg (193.55 KB, 18 downloads)
image000001.jpeg (225.81 KB, 8 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the manual operation in the correct position?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have learn landing procedures for the Garavanta stair lifts ? I think it’s an old express



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are no landing procedures for learning on an old express 2, only the artira. Pm me your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it a rack and pinion drive?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It has balls and chain in the stairway rails



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is an Artira



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top