Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Lrlv stuck up call

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,438 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22276]
Hi guys. I’m working on a two stop lrlv. I sent car up from bottom landing and tripped hall door to get to car door shoes. When I reset cpu after finishing the car call 2 lights up and won’t drop out. It goes up to 2nd floor in slow speed opens and closes but call doesn’t drop out. 2 inside car is still lit. Then once doors closes it still goes up above top terminal landing. I manually lowered car to level at bottom terminal reset main dissconect and same thing happens. Any body know why this call will not drop out? Car was running fine when I got there besides infra red issue I was working on.



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Uhhhh maybe one of those marshmallow limit wheels for drop high/selector position finally whittled down to nothing? Sounds like it’s “lost”... going up above the terminal landing, because it thinks it can.
“Car was running fine when I got here”...don’tcha just hate when that happens? I think most everyone has experienced that one.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top