Elevator Forum

Looking for prints ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for prints for a Horn Hydro circa 1960

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,406 Views
(@nick@vancor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6096]
Please Help. I have a new unit on my route. Unfortunately it is a circa 1960 Horn Hydro with no Prints. And I'm chasing an intermittent fault. Does anybody have similar prints.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry Nick,
I'm not familiar with Horn. Is it relay logic? What are the symptoms? Any pictures for us to relate to?



   
ReplyQuote
(@nick@vancor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It is made in Toronto, Canada, Yes its relay logic. This particular unit is also powered delta 240vac. Its intermittently blowing fuses?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sure this is the first thing you checked. But sometimes we overlook things. Did you tighten your wire terminals? Is there a loose fuse holder? Are the contacts making up properly?

Is it a main line or a control fuse? With your meter on continuity and the power off, you are able to ring out your safety circuit to the control terminal.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you even find the safety circuit without the prints. I would be scared to start tracing and pulled around on that old wiring. Old connections can break and lead to more problems and no prints youll never fix it. Good luck



   
ReplyQuote
 kev
(@kev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll send you a print if your union but if not sorry dude!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top