Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
08/03/2013 5:38 am
I'm looking for a supplier of rail brackets for a corner post we are modernizing. Anyone know where to call? Hollister is supplying all of the equipment but don't supply rail brackets.
08/03/2013 9:29 am
You are changing out rail brackets on a mod?
08/03/2013 10:14 am
Try Minnesota Elevator. My company has installed a few corner post hydros they have supplied.
Topic starter
09/03/2013 11:48 pm
The consultant wants us to turn the the car 90 deg. We are planning on using the old platform to set the new rails and brackets.
10/03/2013 2:27 am
I'd second Minnesota Elevator. When Schindler installed a corner post unit at Old Navy at the Mall of America, it was a non-standard platform, thus a stock Schindler unit was unable to fit, so they sub-contracted the equipment purchase out to Minnesota.
10/03/2013 5:22 am
Consultants are such a waste of money and time. I would be ashamed if my son came home and told me dad guess what im a consultant.
Topic starter
10/03/2013 7:39 am
They are wasting the developers money but creating a ton of work for us. We are spinning the one elevator, taking two center opens and making them side slides, turning the freight to a passenger, and adding a fifth MRL. I will contact Minnesota next week, thank you.
14/03/2013 8:49 pm
Canton elevator has brackets for corner post cars 330-833-3600 they are out of canton Ohio