Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/05/2023 9:06 am
Any of you guys know anything about lobby vision.
I can’t unlock one floor.
Just my luck, it’s the most important floor in the building..
4 car group it only locks one floor on one car.
Thank you guys!
I can’t unlock one floor.
Just my luck, it’s the most important floor in the building..
4 car group it only locks one floor on one car.
Thank you guys!
04/05/2023 10:58 pm
Is there any other security on the elevator? Card readers or lock outs?
Topic starter
05/05/2023 12:05 am
Yes sir, yes There is. Thank you for responding
Im almost certain its not a reader issue. Ive been wrong before tho
So It accepts car call with or without reader as long as unit is ABOVE the floor. just as soon as it comes down past the floor... BAM lobby vision locks it.
it wont accept a call from the lobby.. but it will from the top floors.
I had reader company come out. I watched them test everything. the readers are flexing the relays as they should.
Im almost certain its not a reader issue. Ive been wrong before tho
So It accepts car call with or without reader as long as unit is ABOVE the floor. just as soon as it comes down past the floor... BAM lobby vision locks it.
it wont accept a call from the lobby.. but it will from the top floors.
I had reader company come out. I watched them test everything. the readers are flexing the relays as they should.
Last edited by tminus321; 05/04/23 04:06 PM.
09/05/2023 7:28 am
What version software do you have? I've had to update most of my lobby visions to resolve those type of issues with card readers./fobs Also have you tried password Admin1? that ends to give you a lot more access control