Elevator Forum

Endura MRL Bucher V...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Endura MRL Bucher Valve 5299 Fault

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,071 Views
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35187]
I have an Endura MRL unit that jumps to INIT SHDN immediately when trying to run in either direction. It logs a 5299 fault that I can't find anywhere. Remote FAST shows this fault being related to either the BVSM input or BVSMT output. I found BVSM and it appears to be fed from the Bucher valve. Oddly, the elevator does seem to run when it's away from either floor (manual lowered it until NTST went low). I believe it will also level into a floor after cycling power. If power is cycled the unit boots up and will show Automatic, but as soon as it tries running (even on inspection) it faults out. Any idea what can be done to fix this issue?



   
Quote
(@Carznmore)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Ernieschnerd was there ever a solution for this issue? Having same problem. . Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, although it’s been a while so hopefully I can recall this accurately. There was a problem before the unit got into this condition. To try to solve the original issue, I uploaded the job configuration file to the controller from the USB drive that was left on site. That configuration file didn’t contain an I/O change that TKE had made to correct a known issue. The original point is labeled something like BDSM. It should be BVSMT. Ultimately, you should have both a BVSM and a BVSMT. Hopefully that will get you there. It should be in the ballpark.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Suthrn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes most likely the Bucher Valve interface board



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top