Usually the problem is a blown IGBT module, type BSM50GP120.
When this fails it generally takes with it a bunch of diodes and resistors plus the occasional opto-coupler and capacitor. The high voltage inside the IGBT module shorts to one or more of the the insulated gates.
The last repair lasted about 6 weeks.
Has anyone got any idea why these drives fail like this?
Could it be something to do with the pair of contactors carrying the motor feeds, an unbalanced 3 phase supply or just an under-rated drive for the particular lift? The one in question is in a theatre and could get very hot with a lot of continuous use...
V3F16L is not reliable. It has short life span, ranging 1 - 4 years, or it even burnt when tester commission the lift.
I have errors 0026 and 0103.
Which parts are usually burnt?
diodes d37,d23-d30,d328,d329
u10,u11,u12 opto couplers
r63,r64,r65 resistors
buy these at mouser electronics,let me know what happen
The last question: Do you have an electronic schematic of v3f16l ?
I need the information what is the type of those diodes,need catalog names.
diodes d37,d23-d30,d328,d329
and also
d33 (u44)
d27, d24 (V38)
What u44 and V38 means?
Greatings from Poland
[email protected]
many thanks
I think IGBTs blows, because of overvoltage tips, which capacitors C52, C53 and C54 should absorb. The consequence is that the collector voltage exceeds the gate and closes over some of the diodes D36, D37 and D38, and then through a common diode D328 closes the circuit to the emitter of IGBT's. Attached is a scheme of excitation 3 IGBTs whose emitters are connected to the negative pole of the DC link. I marked with yellow marker above circuit. It is necessary to replace the capacitors C52 - C54, then one of the IGBT diode D36 - D38 (BYG 22D) and always diode D328. For diode D328 can not find catalog information. Her label is F AJ14 LT, I found on another regulator F AK23 LT. Please if anyone has another label diode D328 to let me know.
Best regard
if attachment doesn't work, here is link to image of the schematic: *(image not available in this archive)*
can anyone answer according to next:
I have Kone drive V3F16L type KM769900G05 REV 2.2 which burned.Can I replace it with V3F16L type KM769900G01 REV 1.52,can someone explain difference between these two types, or give some advice about it?
You mean that for control panel of elevator is no problem if I put G01 instade of G05,- electronic and complet system of elevator will be working properly.
V3F led is on but the elevator are high vibration's
the general fault code is 0108 with sub code 2009 and 3001
have anione ideea what is the problem best regardes
The G01 unit is usually found on the larger Monos, 1000 KG 13 person, I take it you've got a smaller lift? And I take it you can access all the Parameters in the Map panel, if not you will need a KNX card fitted to the LCE, don't forget to do a shaft setup and setup LWD device, you can only do this if you can access all the parameters.
Dave