Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone tms600 v3f80

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
16.2 K Views
(@pgoh005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28128]
Hello! I'm looking for manuals pertaining to kone v3f80 drive, does anyone have them?

Thanks!!!



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What country are you in? V3F80 was not paired with TMS 600 in USA. Only SCD as in TMS 900, or 9000. V3F80 was with some TMS 600's in Mexico I saw. Looked like it used an A6 board from an SCD.



   
ReplyQuote
(@pgoh005)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi Rolly! these TMS600 are based in singapore and they are using V3F80 drives + upgrade



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give me an email that will accept attachments and I will send you what I have. They are in English.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have one issue in Kone elevator.
fault code is 0023. I have been replaced ADO, CPU375, LCECCB cards.
kindly help me
thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
23 is Car Door opened during drive. 22 is Hoistway Door opened during drive. 23 could even be a travel cord wire.

Last edited by Rolly; 11/15/19 01:49 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for reply Rolly.
this probem is coming many time before but frequency is one time in month, gradully increace and its come after one ride or before.
But we have been changed that wire.
condition still same.
waitng for support.
thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you swapped the level converter board below the CPU? Long board below cpu with bunch of led's. There are many level converters (High to low voltage) on it and do go bad,



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes, i have been..........



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear Mr. Rolly,
Kindly help me out. Client going to make a panic situation.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You will have to get a current loop interface to log into the TMS 600. Kone will sell it, Can get a lot more info logging in. Kone Part # 377016G01.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have IO tool. Is it same or different?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No idea what an I/O tool is. In the USA we logged in with a laptop and got menus.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We can get all parameters after using I/O tool. I am talking about this KM878240G01.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you share the software of current loop interface for laptop.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top