Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone phone

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
15.2 K Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 

Last edited by Montana; 11/09/25 03:14 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Joker518)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you send me the reprogramming instructions



   
ReplyQuote
(@Joker518)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have the wiring diagram/cut sheet for the phone /video system



   
ReplyQuote
 ESGT
(@ESGT)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Would you happen to know where I can get those instructions on replacing the phone with a different manufacturer?



   
ReplyQuote
(@CraigM120)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’d also like those instructions! I work for a small independent company out of local 4 and we’ve been getting a lot more Kone cars. They allow 1 phone change after we get the account, but after that it’s nearly impossible. [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top