Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

kone mx10 tach

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,954 Views
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7330]
Has anyone successfully acquired an upgraded kone mx10 tach directly from hubner, or even the original red cap one from radiotechnologies? Kone wants $2,600 for the hubner.! That's not a typo, $2600. F-you! Get real kone.



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You might get the model number and go directly to the vendor.
http://www.baumerhuebner.com/23.0.html?&L=1

I believe those are resolvers used on that unit, but I may be mistaken. If they are resolvers Hubner calls them "Sine" encoders. Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm working on it right now, I'll post the results. Baumer is difficult to order from directly. A lot of paperwork before i can even get a price.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi philly,

Where abouts are you mate?

Dave



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Los Angeles



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I see, it's just that I got a few, but I'm in sunny Yorkshire, England,
They do know how to charge don't they?
Good luck.

Dave



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top