Elevator Forum

Kone Monospace driv...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone Monospace drive fault codes (d menu)

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
813 Views
(@Pjf79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41176]
Hi

Where and how can I access the d menu on monospace? I’m getting drive 0026 fault, but need to investigate further the faults within the drive.



   
Quote
(@Thegoat2)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
0026 is a cpu fault. Drive faults should be stored on map when you unlock it at the rs232 port. It will come under e where errors are stored(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,e). You will have a main code and sub code eg 120-sub code 3056. If you have no drive errors after unlocking it but still fault 0026, I’d be investigating your drive. There is a led on the map v3f ok, is that lit? X4 connection from cpu to dcbg or dcbl in drive is a start and a connection id check. Can I ask what drive you have?

Last edited by Thegoat2; 06/11/26 12:24 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Pjf79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply, I’ve not been to site yet as lift been running ok so far. I’ve just joined the company so inherited the issue which had been intermittent. How do I see the sub code?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Thegoat2)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey! Yeh no stress. When you go through the fault list depending on type of drive say eg kdl16 you’ll see E0126, press enter on that and it will show if the error has a sub code ! If it doesn’t it will just flash and scroll to next one



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top