Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone Monospace

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,100 Views
(@jericho)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7016]
Is there any other way that i can access the parameters of the Kone Monospace without using a KNX board?



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No. At least not on our version here in the states.



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you don't mind loading all parameters you can just stick in a blank NVRAM which will give you access to LCE menus



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are we talking about KCM 831 controls? If so,you can access parameters using a 9 pin serial link cable and null modem adapter via hyper-terminal. I just recently did it to copy all parameters to a text file to save on my laptop. I have a step by step write up explaining how, if anyone is interested. I am pretty sure you can use hyper-terminal to access parameters on all Kone LCE based controls. I have personally made parameter changes using it on Miprom HS.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top