Elevator Forum

Kone monospace 2301...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone monospace 2301 fault

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,460 Views
(@Matvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31168]
Hi, we have a contract that includes many Kone elevators but this one should be easy but I have run out of ideas. I have changed pretty much ever and still can't resolve this issue. I know the fault is related to the rear side door functions. One cop, five front and one rear opening. We original issue was the rear open button not functioning and also found a broken wire on the 0/24v that goes to the Mul board in the travel cable. I only get a 1301 when I pull xc11 or cable from mul board. Yes I have changed the rif board, mul/cobs, cable from mul to ccbn, ccbn board, cpu board/chip, cpu board, checked all hoistway, turned fire service on/off, tested rear door op. Things I have noticed, the fault comes on right after hoistway communication. Elevator just relevels to the closest floor and goes out of service.

Thanks in advance.



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is real small optical encoder in that door controller that causes issues I have encountered with losing either front or rear openings



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Jluff, this is a AMD door operator and the encoder is located on top of the motor. Is this the one you are referring too? On test mode the door operator is functioning normally and the clutch retracts as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No luck but thank you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like it might not be configured correctly for the rear side. The DOB button you replaced is a door open button right? The door open is different from the others



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi UpandDown2321, yes it was a rear door open button that we ordered from Kone Spares and they said that the button was pre-programmed. All buttons lite up but I am unable to test them since the elevator faults instantly going into out of service.

Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just a thought, did you look at the FCB board for the rear door?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So I have been told that because the Mul board I replaced is a newer version the lcecpu board may have to be changed as well to a newer version. Kone really knows how to make money. At this point the only temporary fix I have is to change parameter 1-93 from 0 to 1 which changes the function of the cop and only uses one set of open and close buttons. There was a storm prior to the elevator going down and feel this may have corrupted the software.



   
ReplyQuote
(@GuyDeLombard)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe a little late answer, it took a while to get my account...

2301 means missing MUL on C-side, as you said.
But in your topic you also mention ONE COP, while 1_93 0 means two panels.
If I understand correctly, you have one COP with separate door buttons?

Then 1_93 should be set to 2

(2 = Selective door control, one COP)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top