Elevator Forum

Kone mono space rep...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone mono space replacement Cables

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,787 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32366]
I have a Kone mono space I need to re-cable and the cross head says it requires 10mm 8x19 cables but I cant find any existing tags that give the type of cable construction. Does any one know what is typically used for this application?



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I inspected a Kone Mono that Otis installed the wrong ropes on and it really tore the driver up. I think the diameter was incorrect and the core was not hemp. So I would research it carefully.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can’t you just give the serial number to Kone Spares to find out?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top