Elevator Forum

KONE LCE KCM831 Hyd...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE LCE KCM831 Hydro 0082 Fault

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,661 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32777]
Was wondering if anyone has experienced this fault. Pretty intermittent. Thank you



   
Quote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does this unit have cigar switches for DZ? If it does start there



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No cigar switches.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Has a KONE Bar 2000 reader.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Then I'd suspect suspect the bar reader but you could do a shaft learn 5-2-1 and see if that clears it up



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
My problem seems very similar to beaupeep post from yesterday. I think I'll replace the ADON board. Any info on the set up procedure would be much appreciated. Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sure



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks buddy.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top