Elevator Forum

Kone lce fault 01 0...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone lce fault 01 01, over speed

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,704 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31847]
Getting constant over speed faults, even on inspection now.

Had the lift over traveling in the up.

I understand the fault, but trying to figure out the cause, I'm leaning towards bad encoder or possibly faulty drive

Any help appreciated

00 03
01 01

V2 LCEDRV:
Lift speed is greater than 110% of
the nominal speed Overspeed
fault is triggered.
In RDF or Inspection drive when
the speed is >0.66 M/S



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Added:
I took off the encoder and spun it, did not see any speed changes in the landing display led's.
When driving the lift with encoder installed , speed lights don't come on either



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Found fault, Kone had installed the drive cover and it was sitting on the encoder plug...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good find.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top