Elevator Forum

KONE LCE error 0101...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE LCE error 0101, 0125 and 0026 faults

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13 K Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32060]
Having trouble on this Kone Monospace, every 3 to 4 days it breaks down with these 3 errors, everytime when traveling down from top floor to bottom floor. (Only a 2 stop)

0101

0125

0026

Also I did notice a 0110 fault appear on one occasion...

I have bumped up the 6.40 parameter up from 2.5 to 3.0, which increases the max torque threshold, and I admit it has possibly lowered the chance of the fault happening, but after testing for roughly and hour, the lift stopped mid shaft with same faults.

Now the fault codes show that there's drive issues, but I'm trying to work out of it's a possible faulty 201:2 or 201:1 contactor, or faulty 460 contactor.

If anyone has had this issue before, and knows any deeper cause, I would love some help on it!

Last edited by heisenberg; 11/05/21 11:47 PM.


   
Quote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How old is it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Roughly 13 years old, used heavily as it's in a retail store open 7 days



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also it is a V3F25 drive



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Parameter 6_9 = 4.773

I think it's quite high?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
0125 Is the weight adjusted correctly 50% and 0%?
0026 Is there a subcode? If it is the old tarco model it may need to be cleaned



   
ReplyQuote
(@hassib)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the same problem



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have increased parameter 6_40 to 3.0, and have not had a fault for 9 days so far, maybe that fixed it



   
ReplyQuote
(@irfan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
problem solved?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I would say problem solved, I did clean out and use different contacts on all the main drive contactors. The problem has gone away.

I would say it was an issue with a bad auxiliary contact on one of the drive contactors



   
ReplyQuote
(@irfan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yeah it would be, cause i face same issue in kdl32 fault was 0023 as it says about car door contact i did a lot of test in all cards but issue did not resolve until i replace contactors 201:3



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top