Elevator Forum

Kone KDL16S Weird I...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone KDL16S Weird Issue

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,280 Views
(@travator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39703]
Hell all, looking for some input on this KDL issue that I have not seen. Before I arrived, I was told there was an issue with the UPS and it was replaced. Now the car sits idle with no faults but the PI shows out of service. The car will run on inspect and fire service. Display parameter 4, 1 = 10 which is OSS. Just wondering if any of you guys have seen anything like this?

Thanks in advance for any info!



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You probably need a new relay. One of those little omron relays. You can pull the wire off the option board x5-8 I believe it's a blue wire. Just tape the end till you get a new relay then put it back and try it



   
ReplyQuote
(@travator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That was it, thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any time



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top