Elevator Forum

Kone kcm831 kdl16 d...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone kcm831 kdl16 drive

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,222 Views
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32217]
Does anyone know how I would get the fault codes for a Eco space with the KDL16 drive. I’m getting a 120 fault.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you get the sub code?



   
ReplyQuote
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No I didn’t



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Go to menu E. Sub menu 1 and hit enter. It then lists fault codes. Up and down to go through them. F1 is newest. On a fault code that has a subcode hit enter and it scrolls the subcode across the screen. Go back to menu E, sub menu 2 and hit enter, change value from 0 to 1 and hit enter again to clear all faults. Also note the status of everything as it was when the fault happened changes on the LEDS when you view the faults. So for instance if you wanted to know if you had a start permit or the status of the doors or something when a fault happened, the LEDS will show you how it was when it faulted.



   
ReplyQuote
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you that’s a lot of help! I still don’t have the fault codes for the drive. I have the faults up to 99 then start again at 144. Im wonder where I could find those. Or any drive information would be great!



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The codes your missing aint in the normal fault code book. Theres a seperate little book of codes just for the drive. I have it, post back with the subcode I'll tell you what it means. Or PM me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Had to reset it and it’s an out of town job so I don’t get there a lot. But I’ll get the sub codes for you next time. How does one get that handy little book of drive errors?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top