Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/09/2014 8:56 pm
Any drive made before 2011,has bad Intel chip.
Intel will not warranty these bad chips.
Intel will not warranty these bad chips.
18/09/2014 10:36 pm
is there any way I can get some information on this -- literature on the bad chip / something?
Thanks for all your help.
23/09/2014 11:54 am
Is this in any relation to the 0026 fault ? Or the obsolete product ?
24/09/2014 8:13 am
The main fault was an 0026 fault. It turned out to be a bad drive. We replaced it, programmed it, and car is doing fine. I was just wondering if there was any literature, recall literature, (anything) from Kone or Intel that stated some of these drives had bad chips. That is all I was asking. Sorry, wasn't clear.
24/09/2014 8:17 am
Also -- they said we might be able to get 250 dollars for the faulty drive.....any comments on this would help. Where? we have it posted on some sites, etc.
24/09/2014 8:18 am
The main fault was an 0026 fault. It turned out to be a bad drive. We replaced it, programmed it, and car is doing fine. I was just wondering if there was any literature, recall literature, (anything) from Kone or Intel that stated some of these drives had bad chips. That is all I was asking. Sorry, wasn't clear.
24/09/2014 12:44 pm
No I wanna know too where Chicago got this info ?
Topic starter
27/09/2014 5:14 am
Hello guys, I work for Kone.
I was on phone with top tech support FROM Kone regarding a mi prom drive issue, we were talking about all the bad drives on KCM, he told me about Intel chip. I will call him and ask about more recall paper work or memos.
Thanks
I was on phone with top tech support FROM Kone regarding a mi prom drive issue, we were talking about all the bad drives on KCM, he told me about Intel chip. I will call him and ask about more recall paper work or memos.
Thanks
03/10/2014 9:00 pm
Chicago... Thanks so much. Did u get any literature / paperwork?
09/10/2014 12:24 pm
Chicago tell the hook and rock I said what's up!
Last edited by SilentKiller; 10/09/14 04:35 AM.