Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC FAST TOOL

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,564 Views
(@doggie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12020]
I have a customer's job specific DMC fast tool that is no longer functional - displays something like "service tool needs to be serviced" when attempting to use it. I thought I heard somewhere along the line that these job specific tools can be modified to be used on all DMCs - does anyone have experience with this mod - is it WORLD who mods them - how much $ - after mod experiences with its use etc. Would like to pitch it to the Man and stick it in van.

Any insight would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ECI in Cape Canaveral, FL works on them also. I'm not sure how much it costs, though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8ed1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They are also in California. I sent one in on a Monday and had it back on Wednesday. Great customer service!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
cost is about 900 thats what i paid a couple years ago from ECI california. if you have the non working tool, great deal they work great.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top