Elevator Forum

Kone Heavy Load Hal...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone Heavy Load Hall Call Bypass

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,734 Views
(@Fenias)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11414]
I have a bank of Minispaces that, during peak traffic, still reportedly stop for hall calls despite being fully loaded. I've dug through the parameter sheet and haven't found anywhere to set a load weigher threshold to bypass hall calls. Am I missing something? This seems like pretty basic functionality, since I have old Haughton, Otis, and Dover relay logic controllers that will bypass hall calls in a heavy load condition.



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
menu #1-70, gives you a percentage of a full load adjustment. It will bypass hall calls at that percentage. It doesn't affect LW percentage adjustment.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fenias)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you. I did in fact miss it when I read over the parameter list.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top