Elevator Forum

KONE F0152 - V1 NTS...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE F0152 - V1 NTS STOPPING FAULT

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
980 Views
(@Galaxy23)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40788]
Hello Good day to all, we are encountering fault 152 NTS STOPPING FAULT on a Monospace elevator with KDM Drive.

Fault usually appears after long run from top to bottom or vice versa but resumes to normal automatically and after car call is registered.

We have already replaced Car Guide rail shoe to ensure Magnet switches does not go out of alignment, replace DCBG, perform Load testing, change Magnet switches 61 and 77 but still the fault still persist.

We can perform test run and complete shaft setup however after some time fault 152 is encountered

Could anyone share their experience and solution about this, Thanks in Advance Vators



   
Quote
(@Galaxy23)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sometimes we encounter fault 124 sub code 3061 NTS switch order and 109 sub code 3049 77 switch too close to terminal floor when starting shaft setup but sometimes can be cleared and complete shaft setup



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The Nts switches are bistable switches, you can run a magnet across them to change the state (latching)
Make sure your gap is 3/8”
Make sure your magnet doesn’t have a crack
I’ve also seen the the magnetic field be to great and activating wrong interval



   
ReplyQuote
(@Galaxy23)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hello MX4 thank you for your inputs, tested 77 switches we even tried knocking the body of switches to test if the mechanism inside would loose and deactivate and tested with new sets o switches, we can perform test run for a number of times before elevator going to OS for a seconds then return to normal automatically and can register car call.

We also encounter sometimes that the car is a bit higher or lower from landing door, on top floor or lowest floor.

Gap was double checked already for clearance, we will check for the crack on magnet, yes I've also read that the bistable switches are sensitive so I have ensured gap clearance from each other and railings are adjusted properly.

What I am suspecting now was the ADO Board as sometimes the 61 and 30 will not trigger and fault 152 appear, isn't 61s and 77s all go through ADO relays, we even encountered 0076 - 553 relay in door zone supervision circuit did not work, we encountered this 2 times already this morning, I think I'll have to checked also the power supply to this board as I see also the start Permit LED are dimmed.

If you can share advise or thoughts again that would be great, thanks mate.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m across the pond so things may be a little different-
Can you disable ado/acl to see if that fault goes away? Isolating the relay.
Definitely check power and ac ripple
Only other thing I can think of off hand would be brake, load weigher, rope slip - if the car is drifts passed the magnets and relevels it will change the state of the switch.
Keep me updated



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top