Elevator Forum

Kone escalator Star...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone escalator Start-Stop

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,658 Views
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38289]
Hello. I need help.
Escalator Kone TravelMaster 120, EMB 501-B, with photocells and frequency inverter.
I need to set Start-Stop(escalator doesn’t move if no people) what should I set?



   
Quote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Start-Stop is Stand-by operation*



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Parameter 37 and 38.
37 = hours
38 = minutes



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you. How about parameter 60?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
60 should be set to 2, what is yours set to



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
60 set to 2 but the escalator didn’t stop. I didn’t guess just change parameter 38. I thought I should change 60-4 and 38-1min. But it didn’t work well, the escalator stopped without slowdown, on fast speed 1 minute after I passed the photocell,.
Do you know about parameter 60-4? Looks like it’s Stand-by operation too but why escalator doesn’t slowdown before stopping ?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top