Elevator Forum

Kone escalator faul...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone escalator fault codes

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,632 Views
(@Tkmarga)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30681]
Has anyone got fault codes for a kone travel master escalator? Its spitting out error code 50 but I can't find what it means.

Thanks guys



   
Quote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My list says "Safety Chain Interrupted", The input is X1/12



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have missing start signal. Lost key off position input but did not get a direction input or after key turned back to center did not see off input for 10 seconds. I think a bad key switch is a good possibility.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tkmarga)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
You were spot on mate, found that the top key switch was buggered. Thanks for answering. Proud to be part of a good group of guys.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top