Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone 831 hydro unit

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.8 K Views
(@Webber29)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9444]
I can not get the elevator to run up out of pit final limit jumped out all door locks made. When on machine room insp. I get Nothing!! When I put it back on Auto the readout only shows "0" no faults

Last edited by Webber29; 01/08/14 01:23 AM.


   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Webber,
It is not my intention to insult you. But I would like to know how long have you been working in the industry?

Last edited by jkh; 01/08/14 04:31 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Webber29)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I've been in industry for 35 plus don't know why this is important



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
it has been a while but I think if you hold the buffer test button in while on inspect you can bypass everything and run up



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Webber,
I ask only to make sure you are not a building maintenance man. Strange that there are no errors? John Jay has offered good advice. I believe the buffer test button will bypass the switches needed to raise the car from the pit. But I'm wondering how it ended up in the pit? Syncing? Re-leveling? All things that should have flagged an error...

Please let us know how you make out.

28 year for myself. Best wishes in the new year.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ratman1313)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I thought u were Asking because the car was on machine room inspection and u or not supposed to jump out doors and run from machine room



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Even though he doesn't use commas, I think he said that "final limit jumped out, all door locks made". Hopefully he understands that new installations won't run on hand - from the machine room, while on car/hatch door bypass.

Last edited by E-man; 01/08/14 10:00 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had a similar problem. Car was on the springs and trying to run down on auto.Selector was out. Would not go up on inspection. Safety circuit was up. Turned out to be the overload contact failing. It seems the overload contacts are an input and not part of the safety circuit.Hope this helps, good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@N.W.GUY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
On a KCM Hydro if you want lower it on the springs to do work you need to hold in the buffer test switch, then when you run it up push in the button again.

If you find the car on the springs, put it on MR inspection and take 24vdc to your 30(which is your door zone). Basically your 30 needs to be high. It'll come right out of the pit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Webber29)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the info! it was what I needed!
The next
Question is my PI does not change from 1 to 2 but then it
works from 2 to 3 to 4, but the display on controller is correct.
Any suggestion with this.
PS: elevator goes to every floor never shuts down!



   
ReplyQuote
(@N.W.GUY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
you'll need to check the parameter to the second landing and make sure it's set to read out 2.

parameter 3_2_2 (for second landing ) should read something like .32.50.
The first 32=space the 50=2.
fyi 48=0 49=1..........57=9,

that should do it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top