Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kmc831 108,130,180

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,054 Views
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31972]
I have a 5 stop kmc831. That will run for a day, week, or month until it generates these faults, and I find it in the overhead. No one is ever occupied, car is always empty. 130 fault occurs 1st however I have a Kone drive so this fault is not used ( according to manual). 108 is position encoder, motor encoder, load weighed, motor wiring, brake stuck….exc. the car slows at terminal floor. Then seems to start again into overhead. I have only seen it happen once. Went through the brakes, checked encoder wheels, etc… any help is appreciated.



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
does it not write a subcode? what kind of drive and motor are you working on?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
108 gets 2009, and 2013. 130 gets nothing 180 is self explanatory.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you are working on a Kdl drive, 108-2013 the parameter is wrong ore the tarcho is broken.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That fault could also be caused by a loose or broken ground wire in the Tach shielding.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top