Elevator Forum

KCM831 with V3F25 D...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KCM831 with V3F25 Drive

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,823 Views
(@travator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13366]
I have a KCM831 with V3F25 drive that will not run at all. Throwing two faults: 26-drive not ok and 83-position lost. Showing position 0 and I have a speed > 0.1 m/s light on the CPU board that stays on. Drive gone? Any help would be appreciated.



   
Quote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Drive gone,,,methinks,,,new one required!



   
ReplyQuote
(@travator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I think so too. When I go to the drive parameters I get an E001. No parameters.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've had that as well , maybe I got lucky but I kept powering down until the parameters came back. Took about 10 power cycles tho. Worth a shot if you haven't done so already.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top