Elevator Forum

KCM831 Hydro on low...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KCM831 Hydro on low oil

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,420 Views
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13321]
I have a KCM831 3 stop hydro on my route that has had numerous callbacks for fault 0001 = low oil timer. This is a twin post with a Saturn drive and a GMV 3010 valve. When the 0001 fault happens the car stays at the the middle floor with the doors open till the power is cycled which is weird because I thought low oil returned to the lowest floor.for starters I changed the ADON board because I know your car speeds are read through that. Well it came in again tonight and I have to go tomorrow to troubleshoot. Any ideas ? DRV Board ? Soft starter? Door locks are clear also.



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the middle floor the fire floor?



   
ReplyQuote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Know this sounds stupid,,but is there enough oil in tank?



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The car will return to the bottom floor if it is between floors. Have you tried to make the car re-level at the middle floor. you may have tight or dry rails, or the valve relief is not set right.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Broken 30 wire. Used a spare ..... Never came back in



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top