Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/04/2022 4:04 pm
hi guys sorry i have several kce kone systems. unfortunately we are unable to see several parameters. a program / software to access ?? i am willing to buy - pay now. my private email: [email protected]
sorry but I have no other way to find what I need.
sorry but I have no other way to find what I need.
14/04/2022 9:03 pm
The display turns off when not in use on KCE or CpuC.
You can access it by pressing the menu and the error can be found under E-1 as in LCE.
If you do not have the tool, however, you have limited options.
You can access it by pressing the menu and the error can be found under E-1 as in LCE.
If you do not have the tool, however, you have limited options.
Topic starter
16/04/2022 6:46 pm
YES SO ACCESS THE ERRORS.
I ALSO KNOW HOW TO SEE THE PARAMETERS. TOO MANY PARAMETERS CANNOT BE SEEN. I AM LOOKING FOR TO PURCHASE A TOOL, A SOFTWARE, SOMETHING THAT ALLOWS ME TO WORK ON THESE PLANTS. WHO CAN HELP ME CONTACT ME THANKS
I ALSO KNOW HOW TO SEE THE PARAMETERS. TOO MANY PARAMETERS CANNOT BE SEEN. I AM LOOKING FOR TO PURCHASE A TOOL, A SOFTWARE, SOMETHING THAT ALLOWS ME TO WORK ON THESE PLANTS. WHO CAN HELP ME CONTACT ME THANKS