Elevator Forum

JOB Configurator Th...
 
Notifications
Clear all

JOB Configurator ThyssenKrupp

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
26.3 K Views
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21405]
Help me ?



   
Quote
(@maytag man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
whats up?



   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have a program about missing my help



   
ReplyQuote
(@maytag man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
not sure what you mean



   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have a program, but there is no help file in the menu



   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
???



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What kind of program, ims? What version?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you actually have a configurator and don't know how to use it, don't!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree



   
ReplyQuote
(@scampbell)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Take the stairs, that is the funniest screen name I've seen, well played sir!



   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  



   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 10/22/17 02:35 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Help me, give me please manual ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give me please Configurator?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top