Elevator Forum

In Ground Telescopi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

In Ground Telescopic

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,695 Views
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36929]
Anyone have any experience with in-ground telescopic cylinders? How is their performance? Hopefully getting ride of a pair of schindler inverted jacks, but the elevator is right on the river, I'd much rather dig down 12' then 35' with such a high water table. But don't want to recommend to the office/customer a idea thats a great concept but not practical. I suppose they have had a crappy ride all this time from the current set up can't be much worse.



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I mean repacking the internals on twin post telescopic is fun enough off the cartop with a 30 foot fall. No way I'd wanna do that hanging the car at the top off the I beam then either rigging off the bottom of the car or putting rail blocks with another beam in-between them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
EElevator - Good thinking



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have a couple of them we put in from EECO. 4500lb cars with 30' travel. No issues yet, they are about 8 years old.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What if they drilled the hole and yall got the jack in in the summer when the rivers down? This summer woulda been the time to do it. We had a drought



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top