Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

imem controller

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,811 Views
(@karl barker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13543]
hi I have been working on an imem controller in fails and displays cc40 does banyone know what this means I have been told maybe brake ?



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Karl,
All I know is they are out of Spain...



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Its the monitoring circuit

check NC on main relays, brake switches and the UCM solenoid mounted on the govenor is the one that usually plays up



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Cant quite remember the codes(there are leds to check for safety circuits, doors etc), but the can bus resistance is critical to normal operation. They seem to be very flighty, so check your resistors at the end of the serial buses and its ohmage. I think about 70 ohms is about right(from memory). Also as a safety flag, you can short out ALL of the locks via the main pcb with 1 wire(there seem to be no monitor between doors). Its handy when needing to bump the lift but dangerous if forgotten.



   
ReplyQuote
(@karl barker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
ok thanks I have replaced main contactors alresdy so that eliminated, I am told the brake switches are incorporated within the brake and you have to replace the whole brake unit so I will check the ucm on govenor first thanks for info



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top