Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
01/08/2023 12:37 pm
Hi guys I have imc-ac with a baldor drive found car in middle of hoist way ,crt shows car at top floor, tps fault is activated, can't move on inspection.
01/08/2023 4:03 pm
Year of install? And no manual either I presume.
TPS——- I couldn’t find this acronym for a description. Neither under MCE Traction nor Baldor.
However I’ll stab at it;
Since the unit won’t run at all, might there be a failed tape switch at the bottom which may or may not be tied into the safe string? Just my WAG, but you never know.
TPS——- I couldn’t find this acronym for a description. Neither under MCE Traction nor Baldor.
However I’ll stab at it;
Since the unit won’t run at all, might there be a failed tape switch at the bottom which may or may not be tied into the safe string? Just my WAG, but you never know.
01/08/2023 5:10 pm
Forgot the obvious and can’t assume anything;
SAF is/is not active on the IMC box?
LED’s on top of the IMC box are/are not scrolling?
All other inputs such as DOOR LKS, MLT etc are/are not active?
All fuses checked?
You’ve got job prints?
What is displayed on the Drive Interface?
SAF is/is not active on the IMC box?
LED’s on top of the IMC box are/are not scrolling?
All other inputs such as DOOR LKS, MLT etc are/are not active?
All fuses checked?
You’ve got job prints?
What is displayed on the Drive Interface?
02/08/2023 6:18 am
TPS is a fault flag on the View Hoistway F3 Screen. Equates to Position error at UNTx/DNTx. You want to make sure all the NTS/ETS switches are in the correct state for where the car is in the hoistway and the binary and parity inputs coming back from the selector are correct for that floor. And you’re gonna want to check the tape guides after you check the state of all the inputs.
08/08/2023 6:21 am
Check your power supply DC voltage. Also check to make sure you don’t have AC ripples