Elevator Forum

ICON Parking Questi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ICON Parking Question

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,151 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37986]
Got a TKE ICON that I'm trying to park at the top floor per customer request. According to the manual set NZN = 1 and set ZN2 = floor number and it should park. When I enter the commands into IMS in the FAST window, I get "Command Not Available." Am I missing something? Or is it SW dependent? Even if I type in VER to view SW version, I get "Command Not Available." Looking for any assistance. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For Tac20 set LER to 1 and LBY to park floor. For a duplex if you want both to park there, LER=2



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Enter LER and get "Command Not Available" and LBY is available but doesn't show a value or allow changes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the ICON controller have a UIT? I have never connected my computer to an ICON before. I have always used the UIT.



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I should have one built onto the main board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry I should’ve said they’re in the group



   
ReplyQuote
(@gohana256)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
H10 homing landing?



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top