Elevator Forum

I-Motion Door Opera...
 
Notifications
Clear all

I-Motion Door Operator

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,456 Views
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21687]
I have read a few post on here that talk about whenever you have to replace the door operator board on an I-Motion operator that if the new board part # does not match the old board it is an upgraded board and you will need a buffer board for it to communicate correctly.I heard from someone that said that is only the case if you are doing a more extensive mod.Any thoughts, thx in advance.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We had one go out a few months back. Unitec stated that it is repair only. Access repaired it for us. Are they available now?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just replaced an imotion board about a month or so ago.. the new board was different and it had no led screen like the old one .. so all programming had to be done with service tool. Other than that it worked fine



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ken P)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m having trouble getting an I motion 2 operator to take a run learn. No matter what I do I get a stalled door condition when open. I’ve changed parameters, linkage settings all to no avail.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I thought there was a jumper you had to move.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top