Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/12/2013 11:00 am
So how does one go about plotting the velocity pattern, both demand and feedback of a dsd-412?
I see parameter 95 and 96 can be used to asign output to either TB locations or TP points. However when I hooked up my scope I got a steady wave form. What am I doing wrong? and yes it could be user error as I'm used to using built in software (IMS) to plot the velocity info, but I'm trying to do this a different way so that I can use it on non TKE setups.
So does anyone know if what I'm asking can be done? Is it just my user error with the scope, or do I need something different to make this work?
14/12/2013 12:17 pm
Traction
Do you have a manual? If not, You can down load version 8 of DSD-412 from Magnetek.
Do you have a manual? If not, You can down load version 8 of DSD-412 from Magnetek.
Topic starter
15/12/2013 2:00 am
Yes I have the manual, I think my problem is more with the scope. I am thinking I need to use an ADC. I'm trying to use a usb scope with a laptop for this, so I'm learning on the fly with this new scope/software combo.