Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

LG-OTIS

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
22.3 K Views
(@tminus321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9212]
Hey guys,thanks ahead of time for any time or knowledge u lend to this site. I will never be able return the favor in full. I will certainly try to contribute more. Just Bail me out this once PLEASE!!.. LoL..

These Lg-Otis elevators were installed by cemcolift? in 2002? really does not matter there not in business anymore..
Any info on a E119-90 fault SDS failure.
It has several Boards DOA-210 DOR-230.
SDS from what I gather, is your slowdowns. U can see all S.D. bits change as u pass them.? Switches good..
Is there Somekind of re-learn command?

Any info on this controller would really help a brother out!!..Three car group, two are down..
We are trying to locate Boards but no luck.. I dont think it needs boards. they just lost parameters?
Prints have some Korean in them. and manual was obviously written by someone non-english speaking..
Very frustrating at the end of day...
Thanks again for any info you are willing to lend..



   
Quote
(@tminus321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
...They will run for 3 or 4 hours then fault out....



   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No luck with T.I.T.S.???

😜😜😜

Thyssen ITS??



   
ReplyQuote
(@tminus321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
LoL. We have one of the best veteran Otis tech. over there. I was asked if I had manual. And if so.... I had it better than most. And to figure it out. Bcuz he can tell me much more.. Soo x-mas is going to be kinda nerve racking for young st. Nick this year.. Argh



   
ReplyQuote
(@tminus321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Fyi. I have a great manual for them! Its just overwhelming for a green horn. When I'm Trying to keep 100 other elevators up and running. "Suck it up soldier!!" Is there ANY of these ANyWHERE? I just don't like stressing over a controller. When they will just move my route and will be useless lost info in 6 months. I need any brain cells focused on main systems. Not these!! Only 3 cars I Know of in Texas. Bit it will be more for my resume. So I'm going all in. I made copies of manual. And Reading it front to back.. As we speak. Lol..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There are some at Baylor main campus
Dallas in a parking garage

Surprised Tully or Brice couldn't help...



   
ReplyQuote
(@tminus321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Havnt talked to Brice. I'm going to try him tmorrow..I'm sure I caught Tully at the wrong time of day.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LOL! Ive caught Tully at the wrong time of day 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@tminus321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Car has been up all weekend. No faults.. Maybe a slowdown switch is going bad.. Made for a good Monday...



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have extensive knowledge of these cars pm me if you have any more problems. Are u in the NYC area?



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I also have access to one of their old engineers. It's a shame they stopped selling those. I love them they rarely ever shutdown

Last edited by aquadag; 12/17/13 03:39 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you look on the controller door it explains a learn run. We have found they need one at least once a year.



   
ReplyQuote
(@tminus321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry about the long response. Busy x-mas this year..
Thanks for the feed back guys!! It has faulted out only one time since I last posted.
Aquadog thanks a lot sir! I'll get with u soon. Thanks again for your time...
Since u are in NYC does them temp mess with them any? I'm in Texas, we rarely get below freezing. But it seems every time the temp goes below freezing. It shuts down.. Lol. Prolly just wishfully thinking.....
But you are right!. I have never had any problems out of them,as long as u keep the doors running smooth.. Until this winter, then all he'll broke loose. Encoders, boards, this issue? Weird...
Green pants. Your awsome! I was nervous to do the scan. But now u gave me confidence to discover how that works..
Happy new year guys.. To all elevator men.. Keep on, keepin on!



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey someone help me on that's controllers im try to make learning floors but im not lucky.im do as the door of control states.Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top