Elevator Forum

Homeowner looking f...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Homeowner looking for service on Sedgwick elevator

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,409 Views
(@Frank Costantini)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32975]
I have a Sedgwick elevator in my house in the NY City area, installed in 1968 (according to the prints). It has been serviced by several companies since I bought the house in 2002, but each of them eventually stopped servicing private homes, and I don’t have a service company at the present time. Does anyone know of a company in the NYC area who would service this elevator? It is currently working, so I am just looking for regular maintenance. Thank you.
Attachments
927ED3AF-A1A0-4EC5-B28E-D410872FFF27.jpeg (654.92 KB, 37 downloads)
8A447CF2-B748-4777-B495-EAF88893B219.jpeg (1.33 MB, 23 downloads)
D6020163-D2E8-4E32-91D8-D3DE6D729AFA.jpeg (686.04 KB, 18 downloads)
52C42A97-1F6F-4287-BE84-99DE2CFF21D2.jpeg (1.55 MB, 20 downloads)



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Best of luck to you sir, I'm not anywhere near NY so I can't help you. I do find it odd they won't service residential elevators anymore. Around here, the big companies (otis/tk) have quit installing residential, but anyone will come fix it for you happily. ​Working on residential elevators is usually easy for a commercial elevator mechanic. I don't know. A dollar is a dollar no matter who pays it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top