Elevator Forum

Help with Miconic A...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Help with Miconic A card reader

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,086 Views
 pez
(@pez)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2157]
Hi, I am working on hooking up card readers on a group of 3 Miconic A controllers. Can anyone tell me what board card reader relay inputs. Would it be CHVM2A? In the print this board is called card reader / key switch cutout. Or would it be HHVM70? In the print this board is called floor lockout I believe, and it's used for a lobby panel key lockout it looks like. In the past card reader was hooked up to this (HHVM70) board, but it seems to me there was only one set of relays from one controller. I guess each relay was opening a specific floor for all cars..?? Any help would be appreciated.



   
Quote
 pez
(@pez)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
FYI, HVM70 locks floors out in group, CHVM2A is cardreader override @ each controller.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top